How does a 1000 year-old invention link Arctic Monkeys’ I Wanna Be Yours to Heart of Glass by Blondie? And why has Britt been emailing the owner of an LA recording studio? Find out in this episode of The Chain.
For more, follow The Chain on social media – @TheChainPod on Twitter and @TheChainPod on Instagram. You can also find Britt on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Featured in this episode:
- The Ultimate Guide To Arctic Monkeys’ ‘AM’ via the NME
- Arctic Monkeys’ YouTube Channel: The Making of Suck It And See
- VOX Studios on Show Us Your Junk
- Leon Theremin’s Rhythmicon played by Andrei Smirnov at the Ableton Loop Conference
- Roland CR-78 audio samples via Wikipedia
- How ‘Heart of Glass’ was made by Eagle Rock Productions
- How we made: Heart of Glass via The Guardian
- How Blondie Created ‘Heart of Glass’ via The Wall Street Journal
- Engineering the Sound: Arctic Monkeys’ ‘AM’ on Happy Mag
- Blondie – Heart Of Glass on BBC Radio 2’s The Record Producers
- Roland CR-78 In The Air Tonight Tutorial
- Vox Recording Studios, Los Angeles via Sound on Sound
Leave a Reply