In the first full episode of The Chain, we take a look into the history of digital downloads on singles charts, and find the link between The Chain by Fleetwood Mac and Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine.
For more, follow the show on social media – @TheChainPod on Twitter and @TheChainPod on Instagram. You can also get in touch with Britt via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Stuff from the episode:
- The BBC F1 coverage intro from 2019.
- Love Actually clip via Movie Clips / Love Actually on IMDb.
- BBC’s The Christmas No. 1 Story.
- Tom Morello on BBC 6 Music with Matt Everitt.
- John Morter on BBC Breakfast.
- Piers Morgan interviews Simon Cowell on ITV2.
- Paul McCartney talks to Sky News about the Christmas No. 1 campaign (via The Guardian).
- X Factor Favourite for UK Christmas No. 1 via Billboard.
- The BBC F1 coverage intro from 1978.
- Jon Morter’s website.
- The Big Fat Anniversary Quiz 2015 on YouTube – featuring mystery guest Jon Morter.
Leave a Reply